The 2022 Queensland WaterAid Gala Ball is a COVID-19 safe planned event and will adhere to the State Government guidelines with the Brisbane City Hall.
When you must stay at home! You must stay at home and must not attend the Queensland Ball if you:
- Are required to self-isolate or quarantine (and the event falls within the isolation/quarantine period) due to:
- Being a confirmed case of COVID-19; or
- Having close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19; or
- Living in or having been in a high risk area within Australia; or
- Having returned from overseas.
- Have COVID-19 symptoms or have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting testresults (and the event falls within the period of awaiting test results). The symptoms ofCOVID-19 include: fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runnynose or loss of sense of smell.
Please contact Bronwyn Wilcox imediately via email@example.com or 0413 777 874 as soon as possible if you or a guest of your table falls into any of these categories.
WaterAid’s vision is a world where everyone, everywhere has safe water, sanitation and hygiene.WaterAid Australia, 3 Albert Coates Lane,Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia Phone: 1300 858 022Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: wateraid.org.au ABN: 99 700 687 141